Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch LED HDTV

Cheap Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch LED HDTV This review is from: Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch LED HDTV, Black (Electronics)
I have had this TV for about 2 weeks and am still stunned by its beautiful picture. The colors are rich and deep and in HD Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch everything is so crisp. This TV is in my Family Room Set-up which includes Pioneer Elite SC-25 receiver, LG Blu-Ray, Boston Accoustics center and surround speakers.

Pros:
1. Picture (as mentioned above). Although it is close, the picture is better than my 46" Samsung LED-LCD that I have in the bedroom. Colors are warmer and image is just as crisp if not more so even though the screen is bigger. Images from the Blu-Ray are truly stunning Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch.

2. Network connectivity. A wireless dongle was included with my set. However, I have hardwired to my LAN so I can't comment on the wireless capabilities. Hooking up to the network was seemless and streaming from a computer on my network was effortless with no hiccups. I haven't streamed HD Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch video yet, so I can't comment.

3. Cabinet. The screen is surrounded by a beautiful high gloss black cabinet. Probably will be a fingerprint and dust magnet. But the design is great.

4. Low energy consumption that all LED's enjoy Cheap Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch LED HDTV

Cons:
1. Base. I really didn't care for the base Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch. So much so that I mounted instead my media center so I wouldn't have to use it.

2. Slow to reflect channel changes when the next channel had a different resolution. Was able to fix to setting cable box to 1080i output only. Channel delay down to less than half a second vs. 2-3 seconds when changing from a 720p channel to a 1080i channel.

3. SD picture nothing to write home about.

I am very pleased with this purchase and highly recommend this set.
Just a quick review after I upgraded from my old LCD Projection 50" 1080i TV to this new Sony LED model 3 weeks ago. Just for the fun of it; before I switched them out I left them side by side just to do some Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch comparisons (I just put a new lamp in my old TV so it was at it brightest in years). When I switched to TV mode on both using my HDTV AT&T UVerse 1080i cable, the comparison was interesting. Overall the Sony LED TV had a sharper and brighter image but there were a few channels where I just didn't see a difference. This I blame on the cable being 1080i and Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch possible some channels using inferior HD Cameras??? Then I played a DVD on each TV and the Sony defiantly had the brighter shaper image. Lastly I threw in a BluRay, and this is where this new Sony LED TV blew away my old TV. My first words were "Wow that looks great". I also just downloaded a 1080p movie and got the same "Wow" result while watching it.

I did tell myself that if I didn't notice a large enough difference I would be returning this TV and waiting another year for newer models (Since I just bought a new lamp for my old TV). Well after 3 weeks my old TV is now sitting in the basement waiting for someone to watch it, and I think it's going to be a long time. So, overall after 3 weeks I am extremely happy with this Sony TV Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch.
Cheap Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch LED HDTV

Anything I didn't like? Just 2 minor things: there are 4 HDMI cable connections but only 2 in back - the other 2 are on the side. It's not a big deal but if you have your Cable box, BlueRay Player and your Video Game Console all hooked up with HDMI cables; one of those cables is going to be sticking out of the side of your TV at all time - you can bend the cable back so it's not sticking out that much. But, as a person who wants all his cables hidden - this is a little annoying. The second and very minor; the stand is little blah, not a big deal but I would think they could come up with something better on their 2010 models Sony Bravia EX700 Series 52-Inch since the rest of this TV looks so great.
0 Responses

แสดงความคิดเห็น