LG 32LG40 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player

LG 32LG40 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player Decent picture, not the best sound, noisy DVD
I purchased the 32LG40 last Sunday. I really wanted a HDTV/DVD combo, and this looked pretty good in the store. It shipped quick (Tuesday), but I didn't have time to set it up until Saturday. The LG 32LG40 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player picture is acceptable, but the sound can be buzzy and tinny on some cable stations. My big problem is with the DVD player. First, its pretty noisy. Second, it sends feedback through the LG 32LG40 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player speakers. It's loud enough to be distracting when watching a movie. I can't believe that it is supposed to operate like this. I contacted LG's service department and they told me to contact a local LG 32LG40 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player repair shop to see if it can be repaired under warranty. I hope it can be repaired, but I'm afraid I'm going to hear, "that's just the way it is".

BUYER BEWARE
The two stars are for the acceptable picture. The LG 32LG40 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player non HD channels are not too sharp. A lot of pixalation with action movies.The DVD player is VERY noisy and if you turn up the volume you can hear the noise through the speakers. The LG 32LG40 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player hasn't got much volume so you have to really turn it up to play a movie and with volume comes more noise from the DVD player.I have the DVD audio hooked up to a surround amp and the speakers pick up the LG 32LG40 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player motor noise. It sounds like some kind of a ground problem inside the unit. I also see a tiny red laser like dot in the screen on all channels that I suspect is a bad pixel. Needless to say, I am sending it back.

great product for the price
This is exactly what it says it is. Good looking tv. The DVD is great. It is easy to switch back and forth. I read about the noice issue with the DVD but I haven't yet noticed it. For those without cable or dish, this tv hooks up to a regular old antennae without a problem. Good for those to make the LG 32LG40 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player switch to digital without multiple remote controls or other hookup problems.
0 Responses

แสดงความคิดเห็น